You can find all your current and previous orders in your personal area:
- Log in to your Pixartprinting account
- Click on your name on top right of the home page
- Enter the personal area "Orders" section
- See all your orders from the recent to the old ones
Click on "see details" to read all the information about a specific order:
- Creation and shipping dates
- Payment method and price paid
- Shipping and billing address
- Delivery tracking
- Job features
- File preview
- If you need information about orders placed on our old website version, please read here.
You can easily search for them sorting by
and you find them divided in pages, following their chronological order
Please note that we don't store your files: after the order shipment, we delete your uploads and you'll still be able to see the file preview. You'll need to keep your file on your device if you want to use it again.
If you want to repeat an order you'll need to create a new one and upload the file once again.
If you still have any doubts, please fill in the form or contact us by phone or chat. We'll be happy to help you!