Different types of surface requires different kind of material, so make sure you're choosing the correct product: read all the informations about each kind of vinyl through the "i" of information and remember that we can provide you a sample pack.
You find here some examples of our vinyl range of product:
- White and transparent vinyls: for both flat or curved surfaces
- Mirrored printing transparent vinyl: if you need to stick your adhesive from the inside of a window. For more information read "White and mirror printing"
- Opal vinyl: if you need your adhesive to be backlighted
- Electrostatic transparent or white film: if you're looking for a repositionable sticker with no glue, you can move from one surface to another
- White materials specific for vehicles and magnetic support
- Self-adhesive for floor: with an embossed, anti-slip film
- Pre-spaced vinyl decals: white, transparent, frosted or coloured
Please read here for information about vinyl application.
- Minimum size: 15x15 cm
- Maximum size in one piece: depending on the material, please read the "i" of information description to check if your item will be printed in one or more pieces with an overlap part to facility the application
- Lamination available and suggested for external use
- Rectangular, custom shape or untrimmed cut: preselected shapes not available, you can create the shape you want!
- If you don't need to print any artwork, just upload a white file
- Please note that if the product dimension exceeds 500cm, you won't be able to use our template and you need to create a 1:10 scale file
- If you need to print different graphics, please note that you have to add one copy at a time to the basket, creating different jobs as many file as you need to upload (up to 20 for each order)
Please download template and instructions to create a print-ready file.
If instead you need smaller stickers in multiple copies, here's what you're looking for labels and stickers section.
If you still have any doubts, please fill in the form or contact us by phone or chat. We'll be happy to help you!