Perfect binding is one of the most common bindings: internal pages are glued to the cover spine.
We offer the possibility to embellish your perfect binding with special finish on the cover for standard sizes: for further information please read here.
In order to make sure that the product is glued perfectly, we recomend not to open it for the first 24 hours after the reception.
- Standard sizes
- Custom format from 10 x 12 cm to 29.7 x 29.7 cm
- Portrait or landscape orientation
- Binding on the left
- Classic and premium papers available with different weights
- Gloss, matt and soft touch lamination from 170gsm upwards (cover laminated by default if you select coated paper 300gsm)
- Choose the same paper for both internal pages and cover or select a different one for the cover
|NUMBER OF PAGES
- From 40 upwards
- Multipe of 2 (if the total number isn't multiple of 4, 2 blank pages will be added at the end of the internal pages file)
- A single PDF with both cover (internal and external) and internal pages in reading order
- The template contains the entire cover laid out flat, one page for the outside and one for the inside, and the spine is marked
- If you don't use the template provided, find the spine dimension while configuring the product
Please download template and instruction to create a correct file.
If you want the binding to be on the right side, you need to turn all the pages upside down (turn them with the graphic program you're using, not with Acrobat Reader after the saving or the rotation won't be applied)
If you still have any doubts, please fill in the form or contact us by phone or chat. We'll be happy to help you!