Once you have uploaded your file via the "Upload area", the website displays a preview.
- The preview is used to help you identifying the uploaded file.
- Consider that the display is an image extrapolated from your file that will allow you to recognise it & confirm the right uploaded
You may notice some differences between your file & the preview, so please note the following:
- In case of a multi-page file you will only see the first page.
- The image is in RGB so if you have correctly created your file in CMYK, the colors display may vary.
- If you have used spot colors and followed our instructions by activating overprinting, it is normal that the color preview changes.
- If you notice other variations, however, we recommend to check the file again and replace it after the corrections applied.
- If the preview is not generated, it could be a display issue, no worries as the file will be received correctly.
If you still have any doubts, please contact us: we will be happy to help you!