We ask to create a Spot Colour only for some selected products for which we need an extra information in the file: spot colours are not printable, but are needed to complete some other actions on the product you order as white printing, special finish, personalised shape cut.
- Download the instruction to follow step by step the directions taken from Adobe Illustrator
- Create a new color swatch from the Swatches panel
- Follow the name recomendation requested in the instruction and pay attention to upper & lowercase letters
CutContour white Finishing
- Select Spot Colour as colour type
- Assign it the CMYK percentages requested in the instruction
- Use spot colours only to fill the vector elements or path for which it's requested
- Don't use spot colours, not even those contained in our template, to fill elements you want to be printed: these are not printable colours!
If you still have any doubts, please fill in the form or contact us by phone or chat. We'll be happy to help you!