Please note that we offer a self-printing service and we recomend to have a professional support to apply adhesives.
The installation mode changes depending on the surface on which you need to apply your vinyl:
- Always clean the surface area before the installation
- If the surface can get wet (glass, plastic, metals), you can lightly spray the area with some soapy water and it will be easier to apply your vinyl straight; with a squeegee/plastic scraper you can make the water come out and remove bubbles
- If you have to stick your vinyl on a wall, you need to apply it dry
- If you ordered a cast vinyl for vehicles, use a heat gun for a perfect installation
- Once you want to remove the adhesive, you may need to use synthetic oil to remove glue residue.
If you still have any doubts, please fill in the form or contact us by phone or chat. We'll be happy to help you!